Attorney at Law
Life at PLG:
- Mackenzie focuses her practice on representing people and companies in civil litigation matters including real estate and commercial litigation.
- She also represents business owners in transactions and entity formations.
- Mackenzie is admitted to practice in Indiana and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
Life before PLG:
- Mackenzie graduated in 2013 from Indiana University (B.A. in Geology and Anthropology) and in 2016 from Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D. with honors, magna cum laude).
- Before working at PLG, Mackenzie was an associate attorney at a firm in Northwest Indiana.
- During law school, Mackenzie was an associate editor for the Valparaiso Law Review, as well as an intern for Magistrate Judge Andrew P. Rodovich of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- Mackenzie also was involved in her law school’s civil clinical program where she provided legal services to low-income people in the community.
Life beyond PLG:
- Mackenzie is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division and also serves as a Bar Exam essay grader for the Barbri IN Bar Prep program.
- Mackenzie enjoys traveling, listening to podcasts, staying active, and trying new restaurants.
- Born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mackenzie is an avid Green Bay Packers fan.