Kristie L. Baker
Life at PLG:
- Joined PLG in 2018 as a paralegal, where she provides legal and administrative support to the civil litigation, criminal defense, and professional discipline practice groups.
- Performs a wide range of timely, complex legal research.
- Assists in the preparation of witnesses for trials and depositions.
Life before PLG:
- Worked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana for 15 years, where she served as a clerk in the Administrative Division, as a legal assistant in the Criminal and National Security Units, and as a paralegal specialist in the Civil Division.
- Served as bankruptcy technician in the Civil Division while managing the bankruptcy docket, calendar and caseload.
- Worked alongside the Victim/Witness Coordinator in serving victims and witnesses of federal crime and coordinated conferences for local, state and federal law enforcement partners and helping professionals.
Life beyond PLG:
- Kristie is a proud, lifelong member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- She became a licensed minister in 2013, focusing on serving the disenfranchised youth in her community.
- She has a passion for creative writing and hopes to pen her own screenplay one day.